Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can't believe I'm doing this...

Welcome!

I can't believe I'm blogging. I feel sort of silly, but I've decided to try and motivate myself to read some books that I've collected through the years and the threat of public humiliation might just be enough to make me do it. I am a bibliophile. I love to buy books. I also love to read books. Since I tend to buy more books than I read I have decided to pull a dusty book of the shelf for the next 50 weeks or so and read it. Then I plan to share my thoughts on those books with anyone who cares to read this blog. Maybe you'll find some of the titles interesting. Maybe you'll discover some new authors. Maybe no one will ever read this except me, but at the end of the year I hope that I will have read some books that I might not have read otherwise. I'll be posting on my first book this weekend so if you are actually reading this, please check back.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment